Social Media Marketing service is the growing need of modern day organizations; the future of business lies in social branding and social media engagement. RITC has served as a leading marketer for several brands and multi-brand businesses. Our team of Facebook advertisers, PPC experts, SEO and SMM experts, have launched highly targeted campaigns through various social media platforms including Facebook, Yelp, Linkedin, Google+ and Twitter.
We at Rajat IT believe that outcome of a successful marketing campaign is not determined immediately after developing a social media marketing campaign; We believe the process just begins with it.
Our SMM(Social Media Marketing) lead strategist has a diversified experience as a Social Media Marketing Campaigner. As a veteran social media strategist, we have served several clients from different industries to develop their brand identity.
Social media itself is a catch-all term for sites that may provide radically different social actions. For instance, Twitter is a social site designed to let people share short messages or “updates” with others. Facebook, in contrast is a full-blown social networking site that allows for sharing updates, photos, joining events and a variety of other activities.
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
- Website traffic
- Brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Communication and interaction with key audiences
Social Media has changed the way people connect, discover, and share information. But let’s skip the jargon. Here’s what you need to know:
- Social media is the technology that connects people—whether it’s to share content or just to chat.
- Social networks, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are the places where social interactions happen (discovering & sharing).
- Social media marketing is the way to use that technology to build relationships, drive repeat business. and attract new customers through friends sharing with friends.
- Sound familiar? That’s because social media marketing is really just word-of-mouth powered by technology.